Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Story of Walrus Eggman 8

A man was preaching in a busy street:

-- Thrice I have seen the light
So powerful it was I've lost my sight!


The man had a ribbon wrapped around his eyes. He continued his preaching:

-- Worry not, thou, my eyes aren't needed anymore!
For I see now more than I ever saw before!


Pointing an elegant man passing by:

-- You! I see you're troubled in your sleep
By the ghosts of the ones you've made weep!

Flee from me if I lie

Flee from me and I can die


The elegantly dressed man stopped and began watching the crazed preacher, who was now pointing at a beautiful woman, and saying:

-- You! You're chained by your looks!
Unable to eat except in carats

Distasteful life thou lead

Join me for I am mead


The woman stopped her petulant walk and began listening to the preacher. To an old man he said:

-- Evident in thee is the weight of years
Thou feel pierced by a thousand spears

Allow me to soothe thy pain

Bliss upon thee falling like rain

No comments:

 
Custom Search